Notice: If you have lost your copy, please contact us. We will find your copy in the system and resend the download link.
Have you …
- Turned Audyssey off because it sounds too harsh?
- Maybe you left Audyssey on but limited correction to lower frequencies?
- Turned off Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume because they sounded unnatural?
Or you simply want to get the very best out of your Audyssey calibration?
Then this guide is for you!
What is in the Guide?
(See the Change Log and Full Table of Contents)
Version 4.0 of the guide is now out. See what’s new below! See Change Log for full list of changes and if you haven’t received your new copy.
I reveal the secrets to getting amazing results with Audyssey including:
- How to set up your speakers and your room for optimum results
- The 5 Pillars of Reference Playback (new in v4.0) – an overview map with detailed diagrams for each 5 major areas to serve as a map for the guide.
- The mic patterns that will work best
- 1 tight, 1 medium and 2 wide patterns
- 1 restricted pattern (new in v3.0)
- 3D colour coded diagrams and YouTube videos (new in v3.0)
- Configuration changes that will make Dynamic EQ and Volume work without custom curves
- Troubleshooting Audyssey – how to troubleshoot harshness with Audyssey – step by step
- MultEQ-X Performance Suggestions (new in v3.0)
- New Loudness Compensation and Dynamic EQ Chapters adopted form Dirac Live Perfection (new in v3.0 – reworked in v4.0)
- A section on Volume and Amplification (new in v4.0)
- Audyssey Curve Editor Excel Tool now available – linked from Appendix B. (requires Microsoft Excel and Audyssey phone app):
- Edit the default Reference curve by editing the Audyssey App file directly.
- De-emphasise the mid-range region to troubleshoot harshness
- Move midrange compensation and create 2-3 dips for 3 and 4-way speakers respectively.
- Change the shape of midrange compensation
- See the changes as you go with graphs.
- Apply custom curves of your choosing – create your own using precision editing
- 100+ pages of dense but easy to understand material based on 100s of hours of research and testing
- Lots of new diagrams (new in v3.0 and more in v4.0) explaining the concepts in a visual manner
- Lots of easy to understand explanations to guide you through each step of the process.
- View the full change-log for more!
*No PayPal account needed. Simply choose “Pay by Card” on PayPal landing page. Learn How
GET EXTRA 10% OFF WITH DISCOUNT CODE #SIMPLE – LEARN HOW
Your download links are now delivered in your inbox straight away after checkout by our new automated delivery system! No more waiting or failed redirections. Learn more!
Guaranteed Results – Or Your Money Back!
1. Improved sound quality and speech intelligibility – or your money back!
2. Maximised subwoofer performance with smoother and tighter bass!
3. The walls will literally disappear and the sound will appear to be coming from beyond the walls of your room!
4. Gorgeous natural reverberations like in a purpose-built multiplex!
*No PayPal account needed. Simply choose “Pay by Card” on PayPal landing page.
Not Ready to Purchase?
Not yet ready to purchase but you want to be kept upto date with changes to this guide?
Sign up for the Change Notification Emails below.
How To Get Support With Your Purchase?
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch. Our response times are as below:
- Payment and delivery-related issues: 2hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 24hrs outside of business hours
- Guide questions: 4hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 48hrs outside of business hours
If you have any questions on the checkout or delivery process, please refer to this page.
Please note that all guides come with email support, should you run into trouble or have some questions on the topics covered. However, If you need support for your specific setup that takes longer than a few emails, you may prefer to book some time with us here.
Thank you for your business!
Lost Your Copy?
If you have lost your copy for whatever reason, please email us with the email you purchased the manual with and we will send you a new copy.