NOTICE: If you have lost your copy for whatever reason, please email me with the email you purchased the manual with and I will send you a new copy.
Display Calibration is a skill every Home Cinema enthusiast should have! However, the guides out in the wild aren’t necessarily the easiest to get to grips with – or provide all the permutations of calibration options in one place. The Simple Home Cinema Display Calibration Guide – Volume 1 & 2 is here to fill that space for SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) and HDR (High Dynamic Range) Calibration.
This is now part of The Display Calibration Guide product
What is in the Guide?
(Table of Contents Available soon! Change Log Now Available)
I take you through calibrating your flat panel or your projector in easy to follow sections including:
- I introduce you to display types for both flat panels and projectors
- We look at display characteristics such as brightness, contrast, dynamic light control and dynamic image processing technologies.
- We go through the HDR (High Dynamic Range) Display standards such as HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG).
- I walk you through profiling and calibration workflows step by step for greyscale, EOTF for HDR10 and CMS.
- The guide includes an Introduction to HCFR for beginners and explains all the relevant HDR settings for you to get started.
- The guide includes 13+ procedures for profiling and calibration in both tool-agnostic and HCFR-specific version for HDR.
- 150+ pages of dense but easy to understand material
- 30+ diagrams explaining the concepts in a visual manner
- Lots of easy to understand explanations to guide you through each step of the process.
Guaranteed Results – Or Your Money Back!
- Excellent picture quality on your flat panel TV or projector like you have not yet experienced!
- See the correct shade of colours in your favourite movies and TV shows as the director and colourist intended!
- Let your games come alive with a beautiful contrasty image.
- Money back guarantee if the guide does not work for your setup or you don’t get the results!
How To Get Support With Your Purchase?
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch. Our response times are as below:
- Payment and delivery-related issues: 2hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 24hrs outside of business hours
- Guide questions: 4hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 48hrs outside of business hours
If you have any questions on the checkout or delivery process, please refer to this page.
Please note that all guides come with email support, should you run into trouble or have some questions on the topics covered. However, If you need support for your specific setup that takes longer than a few emails, you may prefer to book some time with us here.
Thank you for your business!
Leave a Reply