(Formerly: Building DIY Room Treatment Simply!)
Why this Guide?
Room treatment is a critical part of building a home cinema but is often overlooked. This guide will hopefully convince you that it is a worthwhile investment and will take the guesswork out of it.
GET EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE 5OFF – ENTER IT AT CHECKOUT – LEARN HOW
The Room Treatment Guide
*No PayPal account needed. Simply choose “Pay by Card” on PayPal landing page. Learn How
Your download links are now delivered in your inbox straight away after checkout by our new automated delivery system! No more waiting or failed redirections. Easy as!
Thank you for your purchase. Please find other products here if you are interested.
What’s in the Guide? (Change Log)
- I introduce you to the latest research in Sound Theory and Room Treatment Theory
- I show you the types of room treatments and how to place them within the room
- How to take a more scientific approach to room treatment using RT60 figures
- How to read the performance metrics on commercial treatment panels
- What materials are best for both absorption and diffusion panels
- How to build Wall and Ceiling panels for your home cinema cheaply
- How to save $1000s by building room treatment panels yourself instead of getting them from a shop
- How to customise the panels to your home decor and get that “wife-friendly” look
- How to hang the panels in a way that will not destroy your walls or ceiling
- I will show you what I have done in my own home cinema for reference
How To Get Support With Your Purchase?
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch. Our response times are as below:
- Payment and delivery-related issues: 2hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 24hrs outside of business hours
- Guide questions: 4hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 48hrs outside of business hours
If you have any questions on the checkout or delivery process, please refer to this page.
Please note that all guides come with email support, should you run into trouble or have some questions on the topics covered. However, If you need support for your specific setup that takes longer than a few emails, you may prefer to book some time with us here.
Thank you for your business!