In Getting Started with Manual Calibration and REW, I will show you
GET EXTRA 5% OFF WITH CODE 5OFF – ENTER IT AT CHECKOUT
- Basics of calibrating so you can transfer your knowledge to any other software package in the future
- The basics of Equalisation and EQ types: e.g. graphic, parametric, IIR, FIR, etc including detailed explanation of Parametric Equalisers (PEQ)
- Explanation of room interactions and receiver setup including how to set up your receiver to be ready to calibrate
- How to use the REW manual to install and configure REW
- How to read the main chart types in REW
- How to measure both subwoofers and main speakers and how to design PEQ filters for your receiver or external EQ box:
- Examples for subwoofer and main speaker calibrations
- Did you know that you can destroy imaging by using high Q PEQ filters above a certain frequency even though you get a flat response on the charts?
- 43 pages of detailed explanations
Please note that working with REW requires a microphone – preferably a calibrated one such as the UMIK-1. While other microphones will work while you learn the tool, a professional microphone is needed to get the best results. However, if you are serious about home cinema, it is a worthwhile investment.
Getting Started with Manual Calibration and REW PDF Guide
Your download links are now delivered in your inbox straight away after checkout by our new automated delivery system! No more waiting or failed redirections. Easy as!
Thank you for your purchase. Please find other products here if you are interested.
How To Get Support With Your Purchase?
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch. Our response times are as below:
- Payment and delivery-related issues: 2hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 24hrs outside of business hours
- Guide questions: 4hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 48hrs outside of business hours
If you have any questions on the checkout or delivery process, please refer to this page.
Please note that all guides come with email support, should you run into trouble or have some questions on the topics covered. However, If you need support for your specific setup that takes longer than a few emails, you may prefer to book some time with us here.
Thank you for your business!