I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Tyler, who joined the Simple Home Cinema (SHC) team on 1 April 2023 and has been busy creating new content for the site.
Tyler was hired into the Product Reviewer role, and will head up our US operations for the foreseeable future. This will allow us to receive products from local distributors and brands. As some of you may know, Simple Home Cinema has been run out of Australia until now. With new team members joining across the US and other regions, we are shifting gear to a more global operation.
Tyler’s engineering background means he is also helping us with physical product designs. We don’t have anything to announce yet, but look out for news on this towards Q4.
You will see more and more articles by Tyler over the coming year. I encourage you to engage with Tyler using our comments section and he will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
In the meantime, check out some of Tyler’s articles below.
- Trinnov’s New Multiple Source Multiple Controller (MSMC) Technique for Room Acoustics
- SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System Review
- Umik-1 vs Umik-2: Which USB Microphone is Better for Home Theater?
- How to Keep Your AV Equipment Cool: Passive and Active Cooling Methods
- Marantz Cinema 40 versus Marantz Cinema 50
- What are Good Home Theater Paint Colors