What is an Audio Health Check Report?
Our personalised Audio Health Check Report can take your audio system to the next level. We will assess the current state of your system and suggest ways to improve it without breaking the bank.
What is Included in the Price?
1. Audio Health Check Assessment
A 30-min Zoom meeting to get more information about your setup and requirements:
- Your room including layout, seating positions and room treatment
- Speaker setup including number and types of speakers, their installation and their locations.
- Your current equipment including Processors, Amps, source devices and interconnects
- The software running on your equipment including any Room Correction systems and how the software is generally configured such as crossovers, EQ, levels, and so on.
- What works and what doesn’t work in your current setup including what you feel could be improved
2. Audio Health Check Report
A 10-page report that goes through the current Health Check of your audio system and provides recommendations in the following areas:
- Room Setup Recommendations including:
- Listening position adjustments
- Layout adjustments
- Room Treatment adjustments
- Speaker Setup Recommendations including:
- Location, height & aiming adjustments
- Decoupling recommendations
- Speaker changes (if necessary)
- Subwoofer positions
- Equipment Setup Recommendations including:
- Room Correction Recommendations
- Mic patterns to use
- EQ selection
- Speaker Levels & crossovers
- Subwoofer setup
- Manual Calibration Recommendations (if applicable)
- Using MSO and PEQ for subwoofer tuning
- Manual equalisation
- Room Correction Recommendations
3. Health Check Follow-Up
A 40-min follow-up meeting to talk you through the recommendations, and discuss options for best ways for you to execute the plan.
The Booking Process
Enter code ADVICE5 at checkout for 5% off for a limited time.
STEP 1. Schedule a Time
Book a time using the booking system below.
STEP 2. Pay with Paypal 24hrs Before the Meeting Time
You don’t need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. You can use a credit card securely without needing to create an account!
STEP 3. Join the Meeting using Zoom
The calendar and email invite will include a Zoom lin
Guaranteed Results – Or Your Money Back!
- We guarantee your satisfaction and we give you a refund guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with your first meeting
- We will focus on results and make sure you get your requirements fulfilled
- We will follow up with you after the meeting to check if you need any further help, and we will answer any questions you still have.
How To Get Support With Your Purchase?
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch. Our response times are as below:
- Payment and delivery-related issues: 2hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 24hrs outside of business hours
- Guide questions: 4hrs within business hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm – AEST Time Zone), 48hrs outside of business hours
If you have any questions on the checkout or delivery process, please refer to this page.
Please note that all guides come with email support, should you run into trouble or have some questions on the topics covered. However, If you need support for your specific setup that takes longer than a few emails, you may prefer to book some time with us here.
Thank you for your business!